This is the website of Mann's Jewelers
2945 Monroe Avenue
Rochester, NY 14618
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at 585-271-4000
1. WHEN DOES MANN'S JEWELERS COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You must register to access and use certain features of the Website. The first time you attempt to access one of these particular features, you will be asked to complete a user profile as part of the registration process. If you do not wish to complete a User Profile and consent to Mann's Jewelers' use of the information you provide, you will not be allowed to access certain features of the Website.
Mann's Jewelers may from time to time ask you to provide information on your experiences which will be used to measure and improve quality. You are at no time under any obligation to provide any information in response. Any and all information which is voluntarily submitted in feedback forms on the Website or in response to any survey that you agree to take part in is used for the purposes of improving www.mannsjewelers.com and Mann's Jewelers product and service offerings.
2. WHAT IS MY USER PROFILE?
3. WHAT INFORMATION DOES MANN'S JEWELERS COLLECT?
As part of your User Profile, and/or in connection with various service offerings, Mann's Jewelers may gather information about you, including without limitation:
- Identification data, such as name, address, telephone number, cell number, email address;
- Profile information, such as age, sex, country of residence and any information that you choose to provide as part of your User Profile;
- Electronic identification data, such as IP addresses, log files and cookies;
- Electronic identification data, such as IP addresses, log files and cookies;
- Banking and payment information (credit or debit card information, account number);
- Survey results;
- Information about your usage of the www.mannsjewelers.com and interactions with Mann's Jewelers;
- Products or services ordered from Mann's Jewelers;
- Correspondence between you and Mann's Jewelers;
- Information to validate your identity in case you forget a password or username; and
- "Non-Personal Data," may be gathered for statistical and other analytic information collected on an aggregate basis for all visitors to the Website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as location information using IP addresses, browser types and referrer information as may be offered by your browser during transmission, and data deduced from clocking of activities such as page-stays.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES MANN'S JEWELERS COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use certain features of www.mannsjewelers.com;
- to personalize aspects of our overall service to you;
- to communicate with you; and/or
- to provide services or products available at or through www.mannsjewelers.com to you.
5. FOR WHAT PURPOSES MAY MANN'S JEWELERS DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Except as provided below, Mann's Jewelers shall not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal information to any third party without your explicit permission, unless it is obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of competent authorities.
There are very limited situations related to law, safety or security when Mann's Jewelers may share your personal information with a third party. These limited situations are where Mann's Jewelers, in its sole discretion, reasonably believes that Mann's Jewelers is required to do so in order to:
- satisfy any legal process, governmental request, applicable law or regulation;
- prevent or investigate illegal activity;
- enforce or investigate violations of Mann's Jewelers' Terms and Conditions of Use www.mannjewelers.com ; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Mann's Jewelers, its users or the public.
Mann's Jewelers will provide all reasonable assistance and information to any appropriate judicial, law enforcement or government authority lawfully requesting such information. Mann's Jewelers will provide all reasonable assistance and information to fulfill this request and you hereby consent to such disclosure.
Mann's Jewelers may store and process your personal information in any country in which Mann's Jewelers maintains facilities, including outside of the country from which such content originated. By using www.mannsjewelers.com and/or procuring any services from Mann's Jewelers, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country.
Mann's Jewelers may also access or process your personal information if necessary to satisfy technical requirements or network policies, meet your customer service requests, or prevent any disruption to the Website.
As Mann's Jewelers continues to develop its business, Mann's Jewelers might acquire or divest itself of certain assets, subsidiaries or business units, or enter into a transaction with another entity. In such transactions, as well as in the event Mann's Jewelers, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, personal information of users will generally be one of the transferred business assets. We reserve the right to include your personal information, collected as an asset, in any such transfer to a third party.
6. WHAT ARE COOKIES? HOW DOES MANN'S JEWELERS USE THEM?
Cookies are pieces of information that the browser of the Mann's Jewelers software client or your internet browser may store locally on your computer. Cookies enable Mann's Jewelers to recognize you or your preferences, gain information about your use of www.mannsjewelers.com, and help us to improve www.mannsjewelers.com and our product and service offerings. This information may be analyzed by third parties on our behalf.
Mann's Jewelers may use non-personally identifiable information about your use of www.mannsjewelers.com in order to provide advertisements likely to be of greater interest to you and to help us measure and improve the performance of our advertising campaigns. Mann's Jewelers typically uses a cookie to collect this information.
The Help option on the toolbar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please bear in mind that some personalized services may not be available if you choose to disable cookies.
7. WHAT ABOUT LINKED WEBSITES AND THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS?
If you use any extras, plug-ins or third party applications in connection with your use of mannsjewelers.com or any Mann's Jewelers products or services, the provider of such Applications may obtain access to certain personal information about you. Mann's Jewelers does not and cannot control how the provider of Applications may use any personal information obtained in connection with such Applications. We strongly encourage you to review any privacy policies or other terms applicable to the use of such Application before installation. Mann's Jewelers accepts no responsibility or liability for any Application.
8. HOW DOES MANN'S JEWELERS PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Mann's Jewelers undertakes various precautionary measures to maintain the security of mannsjewelers.com and your personal information. Mann's Jewelers protects your information online by using industry standard encryption methods to prevent unauthorized access to user's personal information stored on its servers. Mann's Jewelers protects your information off-line by restricting access to your personal information in its facilities. Your personal information and traffic data can only be accessed by authorized personnel that require access to this data in order to be able to fulfill their duties.
Your personal data is stored on secure servers hosted by our Internet service provider, and on secure servers hosted by our credit card processing companies. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take commercially reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organizational measures) to protect your personal information.
9. DOES MANN'S JEWELERS CONTACT YOU?
Mann's Jewelers may contact you to send you messages about mannsjewelers.com, product and/or service issues. Mann's Jewelers reserves the right to use email, mannsjewelers.com or other means of communication deemed appropriate by Mann's Jewelers in its sole discretion to notify you of any actual or potential claims related to your use of mannsjewelers.com or any Mann's Jewelers products or services. Mann's Jewelers may send you alerts to keep you up to date with news about Mann's Jewelers, the Mann's Jewelers' services and/or products that you have purchased, and/or to inform you about other products, services or Mann's Jewelers related information. You can opt-out of the receipt of alerts and/or promotional communications from Mann's Jewelers by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link included within or attached to the Mann's Jewelers message or by changing your selected preferences on your User Profile.
11. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW CAN YOU CONTACT MANN'S JEWELERS?
12. HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION RETAINED BY MANN'S JEWELERS?
Unless you request Mann's Jewelers to delete your personal information, Mann's Jewelers will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to (i) fulfill any of the purposes identified herein, and (ii) comply with applicable legislation, regulatory requests and relevant orders from competent courts. Mann's Jewelers may, but is under no obligation to, periodically review personal information in its possession and dispose of personal information of users which has not been accessed for a substantial period of time or which Mann's Jewelers in its sole discretion believes is no longer current or accurate.
13. SAFE HARBOR COMPLIANCE; DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Mann's Jewelers is a participant in the Safe Harbor program developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Union. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles agreed upon by the U.S. and the E.U. For more information about the Safe Harbor and to view our certification, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce's Safe Harbor web site.
If you have any complaints regarding our compliance with the Safe Harbor program, you should first contact us. If contacting us does not resolve your complaint, you may raise your complaint with Mann's Jewelers by contacting the American Arbitration Association at www.adr.org. If you are contacting the American Arbitration Association to lodge a complaint, please include the following information: the name of company, the alleged privacy violation, your contact information, and whether you would like the particulars of your complaint shared with the company.